If you are experiencing any missing or decayed teeth, wouldn’t it be amazing to get a brand-new smile makeover? What if you could get a smile makeover in just one day, giving you a beautiful new smile that is reliable in one visit to your dentist? Consider getting dental implants in Denton, TX from a trusted dentist near you!
Dental implants are anchored in titanium or ceramic, and placed and fused in the jawbone in a process known as osseointegration. After an implant is placed, a dentist will attach a dental crown to replace the tooth. If you have always wanted a new smile and have a strong bone foundation, then dental implants may be a great option for you!
Ways To Correct Your Smile!
There are a number of ways to correct your smile to reveal a brand-new look. They include dental bridges, partial removable dentures, or full mouth dental implants. Each is described briefly below:
- Dental Bridges: Dental bridges are used to fill in the gaps using your natural teeth around them. Dental bridges enhance your smile but don’t replace the roots in your gumline, risking the health of your jawbone.
- Partial Removable Dentures: If you have missing teeth that have no neighboring natural teeth, partial removable dentures are used to fill in the missing teeth and can be placed in the upper or lower jaw. However, they still risk the health of your jawbone and are massively reduce your oral functionality compared to natural teeth.
- Full Mouth Dental Implants: Used for full mouth restorations, full dental implants can give you a brand-new beautiful smile!
Why Should You Consider Dental Implants?
Compared with other missing tooth restoration options, dental implants replace the natural tooth roots along with the visible and functional parts of the tooth. Dental implants nearly function like a normal tooth root, preventing the decay of your jawbone and anchors the tooth restorations, leading to better chewing functionality. With dental implants, there are many advantages, including:
- Fusion of the implants to the jawbone, preventing decay.
- Minimal exposure to germs or bacteria that other restorations would lead to.
- Immediate smile transformation with temporary restorations while your mouth heals for your permanent prosthetics.
The convenience and practicality of dental implants affords you the opportunity to receive a brand-new smile, just in time for the holidays! Show off your new pearly white with confidence!
Are You Ready to Learn More?
Contact our doctors, Aaron Vickers, DDS, MD and Tamir D. Anver, DDS, MD, in our office in Denton, TX today to ask about dental implants and get a beautiful new smile in just one visit! Schedule your first consultation today.